Sunday, April 06, 2003

Tomorrow I have my maths exam and I have no clue if I know it. It's so vague! I have NO CLUE what to expect! And it's actually the theorie behind how to teach math, so it's even more vague. We'll see =)
Thuesday I'll go to school and do that project I didn't do this period ^_^. Well, my own fault. Could have been free but NOOOOOOO, Kitty had to be lazy again!!
What more? I planned to work on the site's restyle again, but I didn't do it because a really intresting movie came: Jack and the Beanstake- The Real Story. Very intresting. You should see it if you get a chance ^_^. 2 pieces, I know, but really intresting!
What more? So far I restyled till part 34 ^_^. Yay me! Ain't I great?! And I made coloured scrollbars =D. And the stories will look long, but that's just because the screen for the stories became smaller =).

No comments: