Tuesday, April 08, 2003

I can't post today. Not yet. Not that nothing happened- a lot happened, but it's so much that I have no clue to start. Not only that, the only thing I know is that it bothers me. But what exactly bothers me? I have no clue! The things I heard this moring made me afraid and worried. I would love to tell you what happened, but I can't.
I just could sit here crying- finally letting those feelings come out. But why? Why would I be crying? I don't even know!
Something is bothering me. 3 things actually. And the 1st of those 3 things keeps me from sharing those other 2 things with the person who it concerns.
There are only a few people I could share it completely with. And why? Because they are Dutch. Not because it's a national problem or so... no, because it concerns an american friend of mine. But I can't even tell him. Only dutch people. Because she can't read that...

No comments: