Saturday, April 05, 2003

I hate people who keep on thinking they are the center of the Universe! I know I have my selfish moments, but at least I don't always try to look the best, always pic on others, or always try to be more unlucky than others. I hate my work. And some other people who do it like that too.
Anyway, I'm getting a new block the 1st of May. I'll work 2 hours less, but it's also less walking, which is better for my leg.

Sometimes you just remember a dream. A few nights ago, I dreamed I lived in a big, big, big, BIG house! It was HUGE! I remember walking throught the rooms and corridors, which all had their own themes. For example, I remember a hall with armours, a hall with feathery pink dresses (why pink?! and WHY ON EARTH were they on the wall?!) and a hall with violins and cellos and stuff. That hall was nifty.
We (me and some friends) would go to a party in the same house. But, there was something evil there too!! Some being that sucked up all human's energy!! I also lost my energy (to a girl who looked a lot like me! O.o) but I did not give up and chased her. How it was possible, I don't know, but suddenly the halls and rooms got filled with water. That wouldn't be a big problem, but there was another problem: crocodiles. They were swarming all over! So, I had to stop an evil version of myself and still watch out I wouldn't drown or get eaten by crocodiles.
And, as usual.....I woke up before I knew how it would end....

No comments: