Sunday, April 27, 2003

Hiya, has been almost 2 days already! So, some updates on the last facts:
+ The water tap is still broken. It will probably get fixed on wednesday. If things go wrong, we won't have any water left.... also not for the toilet O.o
+ My dad came home from vacation. Yes, just my dad- my mom is still in France. No, they didn't fight ^_^. He has to work tomorrow. And I think he'll leave friday again towards France. He went by airplane. I hate planes >_<
+ Mister Anime Jerk still hasn't replied to my accusations. You would think if you got accused to stealing you would at least defend yourself. But he doesn't. So...since he doesn't reply, he's admitting he's a cowardly, spineless thieve.
+ I wrote episode 62. I like how it turned out ^_^
+ Today was a nice day ^_^. I felt happy!
+ I also wrote a short story especially for young kids, called: 'The Closet behind the Classroom'; a story I got in my head when I saw a class in my internship. There was a big large storageroom behind a clas.... 5.5 pages- hoped it to be longer, but hey, my sw33t l33t B3t4 reader (sweet leet beta reader) loved it so I guess it turned out okay. ^_^
+ My mood is OKAY (besides the being angry on a certain jerk part)
+ I'm going to write FY 31 asap now ^_^.

No comments: