Tuesday, April 15, 2003

Hi, has been already a day ne? Well, what happened yesterday. First my dad decided to wake me up for once. ('But Kitt, you said you had to leave early for school!' DAD! I put my alarm, now leave me!! 'But when will it go off?' It will go at 7.30, now LEAVE! 'But it is 7.30!' 7.35 then! Who cares, now leave me!!) And at that moment my alarm clock went *sad sighs* My dad woke me up about 15 minutes before my alarm would go off. I SO hate that!
And I didn't sleep that well this night either. Anyway, back to yesterday. I had 6 periods of classes and of course they were boring. The result was 11 sketches for outfits for Naraku from Forever Young. I'm already at ep 24! And that in a bit more than a month! I'm so proud! And the story is actually beginning to devellop!
I think FY will have around 200 episodes now. 5 seasons. S1 will be about 75 episodes, S2 30 episodes, S3 30 episodes, S4 30 episodes and S5 30 episodes. Rough draft I might add. Give or take a few each season. Season 1 is the biggest. Season 2 has very important information. Season 3... big changes. Season 4, acceptance of who you are. Season 5.... 9 years later. And, might I add, I'm beginning to think about a season 6. Have no idea what the goal of it will be. I will need to ask my very wise advisor.... yes, YOU uumie! ^_~

No comments: