Wednesday, April 30, 2003

Queen's Day, oh Goody Goody Yay Yay. I wasn't sure if I would go to the flea market. The past few years it really has been junk, junk and junk. But anyway, I did go and my dad went along >_<. Oh, it's a great guy but... if he goes along he always whines that I shouldn't buy this, or shouldn't buy that, etc etc. So, I didn't buy anything- even though I saw some things that were cute.
The flea market this year wasn't that much of junk- I actually considered it a nice one. Then I saw a sign: 1 whole box filled with Smurfs- 5 Euro. And my mom is a big time Smurfs Collector. So, I went to check it out.
Guy: Whole box of Smurfs! 5 Euro! Intrested?
Me: I would, if it wouldn't have been fake ones.
Guy: But these are real! These are so real!
Me: I know real Smurfs. We collect them. These aren't real.
Guy: I know it for certain, I sold them.
Me: Well, then some people did one hell of a painting job.
They looked so ugly, I know a fake Smurf when I see one! I think they are called Bootlegs... Anyway, we call them 'Plagiaten'. My dad said that even though ©Peyo was on the feet, they were so fake! The feet were sliced off! So, we didn't buy them. Jeez- what kind of idiot did the guy think I was? If I had a 2 year old nephew (which I don't have) he would have done a way better painting job!
Then we went home and my dad slept on the couch while I started drawing again. I couldn't finish it yesterday- partly because it was over 11 pm and partly because my sister was a pain. ('I want to use the table! I want it! I want it!' - Hell, I'm busy for once, gimme a break!) I was so pissed when she dropped some puzzle books on the table, almost letting me make an inkting mistake. I was so pissed. Then I just want to throw things at her, and I can barely restrain myself. She thinks she's an only child!
And, of course, when she can't think of a logical argument, she goes yelling about my looks. Then I just know she lost the fight =P. C'mon, we were fighting over the use of the table! Where the hell does: 'At least I don't have a rotten head' fit in?
I didn't write FY yesterday. I wasn't in the mood. And I'm not sure if I'll write today. (My dad decided to repair the water tap at 8 am in the morning). I'm tired and I miss my little Muze.... so much more fun to write when she's around!!

No comments: