Friday, April 04, 2003

I had a weird dream. Again. It started out with me being at the Efteling, being chased (what else is new) and suddenly I was at a camping with my father trying to light the barbecue (he didn't succeed- bwahaha!!). After a short while I was suddenly teamed up with Buzz Lightyear and was fleeing from Zurg. (Buzz?! WTF?! What the hell did he do there?! I saw Toy Story 2 a week ago!!) But, Buzz had to leave me behind and I hid from Zurg. I thought he found me, but he didn't and I hid on a secret place where more people hid. I slept there for about 10 minutes (I saw a clock in my dream, once saying 10.28, second time 10.38- I think) and then I saw a girl. She asked me what my internet name was and it turned out she knew Kitty Ocean and that she admired me a bit (gosh- I wonder where this came from?!). But she and everyone else told me that Buzz didn't care about me and that he left me behind....
I don't know if Buzz picked me up or that my dad managed to light the barbecue. ...
I handed in my reports today- yay me! I then went shopping with mommy who embarrassed me big time. (I'm NOT gonna tell you that since it's really stupid). I bought Elfquest part 62. It's Dreamtime ^_^. They altered the text big time =D (I have the original version as well ^_^)
Tomorrow I'll try to write FY 19. I think. Too dazed now....*snores*

No comments: