Tuesday, May 06, 2003

I'm depressed again. And you know what the worst part is? I'm just talking myself into depression. And I know that. So why am I letting myself become depressed when I can easily stop it? Maybe I just need to hear that people love me. But, then again, I never get the answer I truely want. Because they can't give that answer.
Sultam, ya know, the jerk, now stole a picture from Sarah Jade as well. Any hackers who are willing to hack inside his webpage and delete those images for me out there? Just deleting the pics- nothing more! I despise hacking, but I now hate Sultan more.
I also had a weird dream, with a girl in it named Kem. But the Kem I know is nothing like the girl in my dream!!
I was back in High School and I was hiding in a closet with some others from teachers- just for fun. We left but somehow a girl named Kem (12-13 years old) became angry at me- dunnow why. She gathered up her friends and started to bug me; like messing up my locker. Suddenly she attacked me but I managed to defend myself without getting hurt.
The following days she and her friends kept on bugging me and attacking me, but I always beat them (not beat them up =D I only defended myself). Teachers were also on my side, but they didn't do anything.
One day, I carried my bike with one hand to my locker (I can do that! I am strong ^_^) and I went to the place where bikes are usually stalled to tie my shoes (yeah, that was weird). I was sitting on a bench and tied my shoes until Kem and her friends came up
again. I tried to ignore them, but they blew in my ear and one even licked in it! (ewh!!!)
I went inside and yelled to the teachers it couldn't go on like this! They had to do something, otherwise I might beat THEM up. I didn't knew how much more I was able to take.
Luckily they gave up, but that's when I woke up =S. Weird huh?

No comments: