Sunday, May 25, 2003

Many people have asked me if I have a new bloglayout..... I don't. Just somehow, the pics and all don't show up any more =S. If it doesn't get fixed in the next week- I might take a new bloglayout. But, then again, I don't have much time. Just 3 more weeks and the year is over!!!!
So, you all have to live 3 more weeks with these broken things ^_^. Sorry.
If it makes you feel better- I also have the feeling I won't be able to type for FY for the following 3 weeks as well. >_<. Don't worry, I don't like it either. But school is more important at the moment. The year is ALMOST over!!!
What more? Oh yeah, I cleaned my room partly today again. My sister took one look: 'So, when will the rest be done?' Typically her! Always looking at what still needs to be done instead of what has been done!! I cleaned 3!!!!!! shelves today!! I did so much!! (never knew I had this many books =S) But, she never sees it. Not to mention she tells me how to clean my room AND she gave back some gifts I bought for her once. No, that really motivates to buy her new gifts!!!
It's still not certain if she'll buy the house or not. I hope so. I need her room =P. Hopefully already this year!
What more? I'm still very very tired. Very.*snores*

No comments: