Thursday, May 08, 2003

Well, how did that appointment go? Well, first I managed to get a train just when I arrived on the station ^_^. No waiting! And guess what... it went on time!! On the station I found out I was 1.5 hours early so I decided to go and find the spot anyway. Daddy drew a map. Note to self: don't let daddy draw a map again.
After 15-20 minutes of walking I saw a nice river. And suddenly: Okay, I see the building where I have to be on the other side of the river... how do I get there?! I ended up coming 1h early and I sat on another river waiting.
When I came into the office (yeah; skipping that boring hour where I did the thing Stevo suggested me: drawing- eh, make it sketching) I saw something really familiar. Let me first say that my dad is very proud of my darwing skills and the office where I had that appointment was HIS building (not that he owns it =S). So, I came in that room and my heart stopped! On that wall was a very familiar calendar.... Serenay Moon 2002 =S. EEPS!
Well, we talked we talked and we talked. She said a lot of negative things, but said that it was great to go along. There is just one problem. So far, there are only 2 options. Or I have to pay 400 euro (which I don't have) to get a room for myself, or I have to sleep in 1 room with 2 guys from around 40 years old (which I don't want). She will try to find an other solution, but my dad is very simple: 'If they won't find a solution you simply can't go along. And that is their problem, not yours. Don't worry.' I so agree. But why do I still feel bad about it? I feel like abandonding them! =(.
This sunday when my dad returns with my mom from france we'll mail that very sweet and nice woman. I feel so bad. But I'm a 20 year old girl.... and then alone with 2 strange 40 year old men? No, please not!!

No comments: