Thursday, May 01, 2003

Hehe. My little muze is back and immediately I write 2 !!! FY chapters ^_^. It's so much more fun to write when she's around. I always send her the stoy in pieces and she reacts on them ^_^. ('Look out behind you!!!!') *waves at Uumie*
Oh! Oh! Oh! I drew a tree last night! Yes! A tree! I drew a tree! And as soon as I know how I can post it here (since I haven't uploaded it anywhere yet) I'll do it ^_^. Look everyone! I drew a tree!! =P.
And this is just 1 test i had to post ^_^
Jamie Backbite
You're Jamie Backbite!
Though there are some people who don't trust you,
you are the shoulder many friends cry on. Don't
worry too much about things around you and try
to be yourself, no matter what. It'll be
alright.


Season 4... who are YOU?
brought to you by Quizilla
And it's so wrong!! Eh.... actually...... no.... it's right?!? WAAAH!

No comments: