Saturday, May 31, 2003

Let me type this before I'll even go online... Yes, I'm typing this offline. I've been gone for a day. Usually I get about 40 mails a day (without spam). I've not been online for almost 2 days.... if you get what I mean...
Yesterday was the big day. The VERY big day. Completely hyper I dragged my sister and her boyfriend towards the station. It surprised me our first fight appeared there- about how to get the tickets. I got my way- which resulted into buying the tickets myself. ^_^. She then dragged me to a cafe where she ordered coffee for herself. "You want something too? A Coke, Fanta, nothing really? No warm Chocolate-Milk?" I shook my head, adding that I was surprised that she didn't knew I don't drink chocolatemilk.
Since I was about... 2 days old or so? I've NEVER drank chocolatemilk before- I don't like the taste from it. But, it's not that surprising she forgot that. You would think my dad would know my name after 20 years... ANYWAY, this reminds me I still have to type something useless for school. Gotta find an hour or so. But, back to the story. My sister gave me some fruit shake instead and WOW! So much sugar! I was already hyper, but now I became bouncy as well!
We waited for the train and it arrived way too late. For the first time I was pissed at our National Raillines; Uumie was waiting for me! And I couldn't call her letting her know I came later! So, about 20-25 minutes later we left the station... to find out halfway:
"Ladies and Gentlemen, because we are already late, we have decided this train will NOT go to Maastricht. People who need to go to Maastricht are advised to take an other train in Sittard." This mend we would arrive even later! We were already 30 minutes late- now we would arrive almost an hour later! I was so scared. I was so scared Uumie would think I didn't show up.
My sister tried to cheer me up, saying that if Uumie left, we would go shopping in Maastricht ourselves, but it didn't work. I started to cry (yes Uumie, I cried!!) I was so looking forward to this day, and now that stupid NS would ruin it all!
We reached Maastricht about 40 minutes after we decided to meet and when we reached the hallway.... I immediatelly recognised Uumie! I was so afraid that she wouldn't be there, or that I wouldn't recognise her, but I yelled: "Uumie!" And she looked up. It had to be her! I'm very surprised she never said if she ever thought I wouldn't show up. All she said was that that track always has troubles. She had so much faith in me showing up ^_^. I didn't doubt she would show up, I just doubted if she would still be there after 40 minutes.
But she was and I got 2 bags of candy *crunch, crunch- tasty!* I told her I would give her my gift on a place we could sit down so we left to find the Hema- a big store where you can also eat. Maastricht has a bridge that looks like a small version of the Karelsbrug (???) in Prague. Well, looking like it... not at all, but it did remind me of it! Oh, I forgot to tell, Uumie brought a friend along- I'll call her M-chan for now. Great nice girl! And tall =D.
Anyway, we reached the Hema, sat down and I gave my 4 gifts. First the eraser-pen I bought for her. I promised that. After that I gave her something I found about a week ago- the very first drawings I made for Uumie.
It dated back from Sailor Demeter, when I made some KissDoll Edits from Sailor Orion's Portraite Shop. I made some sketches so I could do that offline (must have been the pre-cabel days ^_^). It's almost 2 years old!! I just looked it up. The first Demeter Edit has been made on wednesday 23 may 2001... so we met about a few weeks before that! .... Gosh....
Then I gave the music sheets from Suteki Da Ne- which I promised as well. I found it online and it's her fav. song. I printed it at school because they have better quality and... =P... It was still free prints back then!!!
But then my big gift... I'll not tell it. Uumie can ^_^. But I think for the first time my horoscope came true: 'Today you'll get recognition for your hard work'. I don't think she expected this! She didn't say a word (hopefully that's a positive sign ^_~).
After that we got some dinner. We thought they gave Uumie the wrong meal but nor Uumie nor someone else complained so why worry ^_^.
We left, looking for a WITCH, but we ended up with something else before we hid from the heat in the V&D. I bought 2 How To Draw Manga books. Okay, one was Japanese Animation drawing. Like I didn't have enough books already =D. We drank in the V&D and then went out for our quest again. We finally found it, but left the mall quickly because of some idiot smoking. I just was getting better from my cold and all that smoke... the result is that my voice is half gone. Was 3/4th gone this morning. Has been a while since I sounded this... soft!
M-chan suggested to go and look for the parc and we all agreed. But by the time we actually found it my sister called and asked if we would have dinner together. We agreed and went back (mm, way back was a lot shorter =D) but my sister sure knew how to pick restaurants... V&D restaurant... it's so big but they have so little! And she wasn't happy with the fact we chose a non smokers corner! Hehe! *laughs- as hard as she can at this moment anyway*
We headed back to the station and I asked if M-chan and Uumie would like to come visit me in the summer and then stay as well. They liked that idea and so do I! (Mom on the other hand wasn't so happy I said that; should've asked first (she's right). But I'll persuade her. If I can persuade her into letting people (notice the plural form!) from America stay, people from the Netherlands shouldn't be much of a problem).
Uumie took some pics and my sister took a picture of the 3 of us. I had a weird feeling all of a sudden, but I think I'll soon know if that feeling was right or not..........
Uumie and M-chan went along to the next station where we said goodbye. It was so much fun but man I was tired!!! And when we went back: "The train to Utrecht has a delay of 10 minutes.". ... Figures.
In the tram from Utrecht to my home we saw some people who lived on the streets. Sad sight, I know, but they made a mess! My sister mumbled something about what a mess they made and suddenly some man started talking to us. Yes, sad sight indeed! Years ago all those people got locked up, had a meal, clothes and a job as well. No, he wasn't drunk or psycho (that was what he said. I disagree. He was psycho!) but he went on and on that we should wake up and see the trouble in society. The Government, those were the true crimenals!!!
We were so happy when the tram left (he shut up! yay! next time my sister is gonna pick the spot!!) and we reached home. I told a bit about yesterday to my parents and went to bed.
Worked this morning. Femia whined about me but Aline said that I couldn't know it so she shouldn't overreact. WOW! Aline took MY side?! Last week she took Femia's side!! And I said something back to Karin, that whiney woman! She said: "Kitt, PULL the cart in!" On her very special 'you are so beneath me'-tone. And I said back: "Relax Karin, I'm BUSY with that! I just can't make the turn yet because I don't have the space for it." Beware Karin... Kitty got a mouth! I won't let her put me down any more!
When I came home I started coloring for school. Needed to design a book for little kids- well the cover anyway. Uumie saw it. It's now colored. My teacher wanted me to color the back as well, but I don't want to. So, I'll ask him monday which color to let him think I need him *evil grins*. Just too lazy to think myself. Coloring that damn piece took me at least 4 hours. And I don't think it's one of my best pieces at all. And I need a pencil sharpener. A good one.
All that is left is that I have to create a font for that book and print that and then trace it. Then the cover is done.
All that is left for this weekend is 2 lesson preporations and finishing the subject 'World of the Small Child'. I'm almost done! I probably can type that crappy not relevant at all piece sunday as well. Woopie. Sunday is gonna be boring.
Just 3 more weeks.... just 3 more weeks...
PS. UUMIE RULES! M-CHAN RULES! THANKS FOR THE GREAT DAY!

No comments: