Friday, May 16, 2003

This is one of those typical days where so much happened (yet nothing at the same time) to remember. Let me try to remember everything that happened since yesterday's post. I lost a file, but this morning I remembered it was stored on my own pc..... got to school.... and had to do the natureproject in the parc. I felt so...... left out. Laura and I-chan already arranged everything and I felt so 5th-wheelish. There wasn't much that I could do and when I finally had something to do..... I messed it up. Darn. I hope I-chan doesn't mind. I know Laura does- she is so.... stressy lately. I dunno what is wrong with her.
After that I did some other asignments for school. After that I would have some meeting with my class-mentor and another counselor woman thingie. Well, I kinda felt like being at a psychiatrist. No kidding. I don't remember all she said, but the woman said I have a very big responsibility feeling towards others, and that I have a longing to receive recognition for that (who doesn't?). She wonders why I have that feeling. I said: 'I have no clue; I have no reason to have responsibility towards them. They are only low and mean to me; never appreciate what I do and they could easily manage without me.'
(like many other things in my life: internet ~> I tend to feel responsible for people and wanting to help them while they don't need me. Most of the time I take the lead in things- especially on the net. And sometimes I truely don't want that.... but so often I accept that responsibility anyway.)
So, she wants me to look at myself and finding out who I feel responsible for and why... *thinking* Mm... each time I talk to her I begin to think more about me- and to wonder something is wrong with me. And she reïnforces that feeling- she says that I'm in College now, and I don't have to do things for others, like informing them there had been a change of scedule. But hello, I mean, we are in a class- a GROUP! Wouldn't you like it if someone informed you there had been a change of scedule? Well, my class never shows appreciation so one more reason why I stopped caring about them. That woman said I have responsibility feelings I shouldn't have.... makes me feel like a freak as well.
She also wondered how long it has been like this- being in classes where I didn't get accepted. I mumbled it started in the 1st grade/ group 3 or so. She was very surprised I noticed the big change in that time- from being a normal classmate into lowest of class. But even a nitwit would notice that. Anyway, she concluded I'm a very smart girl, and maybe the kids from my class envied my intelligence. Yeah right. I'm so smart. No wonder I barely passed my exam. No wonder I never noticed THAT was the problem. The reason I became an outcast MUST have been my great INTELLIGENCE! And people who never met me before immediately noticed I was supersmart cuz most people avoided me after 1 meeting.... Sure.... intelligence.
So, I'm a freak of nature and an outcast of society because:
~ I'm super smart
~ I care for others
~ I feel responsible for group activities
~ I long for social contact which I can't get because of the reasons stated above.
Okay, who too thinks that makes no sense at all? She did notice I was a very emotional person (babbled a lot about the inner me and outer me too) and that I have expectations of people which they cannot fulfil (okay, who doesn't have expectations of others in a group?!) and that I have the wrong image on how people on college should react. And of course that I'm caught in a 'visieuze' circle (meaning: if you think sad thought, you become depressed, which lets you think even more sad thoughts, which makes you more depressed etc etc)
BUT!!! There is NOTHING wrong with me! I shouldn't change at all! Okay...... then why do I feel like a freak now?! There is nothing wrong with me, but.... *points at all points above*. I don't get it! *confused*
I was thinking a lot when I went home and suddenly I saw a boy (about.... 10 years old?) who proudly tore the lit of a public trash can and all the other kids (girl age 10, 2 boys age 7 or so) laughed. But I was so..... well, UNIMPRESSED!
So, I said (Yay! I'm a hero!) : "Oh, how tough! You tore the lit of a TRASHCAN! A thing that cannot defend itself! How tough! Oh, I'm so impressed! I wonder if you will still be so tough if you have to pay for it yourself. Destroying a trashcan... how heroic!"
I expected a big mouth from that kid, yelling at me... but it stayed SILENT! He didn't say a thing back! O.o Maybe I impressed him?

No comments: