Thursday, May 08, 2003

I'm so blessed with the friends I have now. I don't care they are actually all made from words and bits and bytes, but they treat me a whole lot better than the flesh kind of people. Thank you all, for being there.
I'm listning to 'When she goes na-na-na-na' and I love that song ^_^. So cute! Anyway, lemme tell about yesterday. Yesterday was so filled with stuff I couldn't even reply to all my mails! It also has to do with an old game I picked back up: Dungeon Keeper. My fav game! If I would tell you what it was about, I would scare the heck out of you ^_^. I never said I was an Angel ^_^.
Talking about Angel- I forgot to program the VCR for Charmed, Buffy and Angel last night. I bet you would all say: And, what's the big problem? Well, the problem is my sister and mom. I explained them 1000-s of times how to program that thing, but they keep on forgetting. Result: I'm the only one who knows to program that thing >_<. And if they forget something they say I shouldn't complain. When I forget something, the house is too small and I get a lot of things thrown at me. My dad agrees that they overreact. But hell, I still have that problem! So, I raced home after swimming lessons, turned in the VCR only 6 minutes late (yay me!) and then went out to get my dad and me dinner.
I also barely made it in time for school yesterday >_<. Closed down the computer way too late. But the stupid teacher didn't show up so who cares ^_^. But I did get late for another class >_<. Oh darn school, why doesn't it have a bell?! How am I supposed to know class begun if I have to keep track of time myself?!
What more? Today I have an appointment in Amsterdam. Not that I have a clue what I should talk about..... we'll see ^_^. So far luck is on my side. And I'm one hell of a talker- I can always talk my way out of it ^_^. That's how I passed a lot of my Oral Exams. =P.
To everybody out there who has finals or the finals are coming up: GOOD LUCK! Soon it will all be over and then you have vacation! And don't worry, after these finals you never have to do it again! 2 years ago I had mine, but I still remember and feel the stress =S.

No comments: