Friday, May 09, 2003

Wow! This is the second time I hate a teacher... and the rest of my class agrees with me! I already hated my writings teacher, but my music teacher is so...... I can not write it down; only make a sound of it. Anyway, each moment she talks I get the nerve to just take out my shoes and throw it at her head. She always lets us do useless things and we said that. Haha! She was pissed =D.
We also had to learn how to play a song. I finally managed to write down all the notes in words and found 2 accords when she suddenly yelled: Okay, let's do another song! I barely managed to get the first one! She hardly gives us any time to practise and then expects us to be perfect?! No wonder everybody takes such an easy piece (2 notes). I think I'm gonna dig up my own keyboard- then at least I'll be able to practise!!
Stupid woman. And she ALWAYS claims she doesn't sing high. Hello?! No human being can reach THAT tone! (Okay, the Bee Gees can- I think that should tell you about the height). Next week she wants to use the first half of the lesson to sing. Just to sing. Nobody knows why. It's not even something we have to do! We can use or time more valuable like, for example: practising! I bet a lot of people will come late in class. If we didn't have to come, hardly anyone would come at all.
And, of course, let me express how much I hate arrogant, immature, rude high school boys! I thought I would be rid of all the insults, but nooooooo. When boys see me they suddenly make pig sounds. Not that it's an original insult- they already did that when I was 7 years old.
So to all the people out there: I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry that I'm not perfect! If you have an ideal version of me in your head, just forget it. I could never compete with that ideal version. That's the downside of internet. You tend to create an ideal version of someone. And 9 out of 10 times when you see the real person you get dissappointed. So, I'm sorry for dissappointing you guys. Really sorry.

No comments: