Saturday, May 10, 2003

Karin, my sweet whiney woman from work (she is THIS close to getting a certain nickname starting with a B) was sarcastic to me again today! And the worst thing is- I might see her tonight at a celebration as well >_< Ewh!
And I forgot to tell you something about thursday.... my goodness.... grown men.... ARE JUST LIKE TEENAGE WOMEN!
Man 1: 'So, what do you use to get your skin soft?'
Man 2: 'I use unionbalm; it's fat enough.'
Man 3: 'I agree, it's very good for your skin.'
Man 1: 'Oh, okay, then I'll try it.'
Man 3: 'I'm wondering, what do you guys think of this aftershave?'
Man 1: 'It's nice; you'd better not use too much.'
Man 2: 'I like it! What brand is it?'
O.o Okay, is the world gone crazy?!?! That's women-talk!!! Coming out of the mouth of grown men!!! Wack!

No comments: