Tuesday, May 13, 2003

My day sucked. And yesterday too. Yesterday was filled with stress and meaningless lessons and today.... well.....
At the beginning of the year I had a different schoolmentor than the one I have now. When I got my other one, he completely stopped caring about us. One day I had a nervous breakdown and he knew that! (I was in the same room) But, he NEVER, he never even turned around!! He just went on working!
And now I want to be in a project next year, but I have to come to a meeting on a day I have internship! So, I mailed him: 'I'm sorry, but I have internship. I can't come.' His reply: 'Try to swap with someone'. In other words: 'Not my problem- solve it yourself'. So, HE causes a problem and I have to solve it.
After that, a friend asks me to wait for him- he would be done in 10 minutes. Finally, after HALF AN HOUR, he stands up. And when I finally thought: wai, we're gonna go- FINALLY! Oh wait- he had to say good bye to a friend who was behind the counter. But, she was busy and he patiently waited for his turn..which almost took 10 minutes. Just for a simply: 'bye'.
When we FINALLY got out of the building we saw the tram coming. "Mm... shall we take the next one?" Me: Hell no! I already waited this long, I want to go home now!
So, we managed to get the tram. His name? J-guy..... surprise huh?
I told some of my friends: the first who brings bad news is gonna get the whole load over him- no matter what he or she said. I can't handle any more bad news.
Good news: I DID HOMEWORK! YAY ME!

No comments: