Wednesday, May 14, 2003

My day today: quite a lot happened!!!
First we had boring class, then music class (which went kinda better). Then we had to do a presantation which went so great and was so much fun! The other students had to play a part and they did great!!!! It was hilarious!
Anyway, I then had crafts. I made something while hardly doing my best for it. Grade: 7 (out of 10). Thanks Stevo!!!! Hehe, I'll make a picture out of it. It's so sucky, but okay. I had good reasons so I got a 7 instead of a 6 =P.
On the way back I went with the tram. We have 2 points where people think they can go before the tram crosses. So, the tram has to make a last minute break a lot of times. This time too. But this time.... the car was too slow. =S. So, I had my very first accident in the tram. I was in the back, so I didn't see it, but my friend I-chan saw it! She was quite calm and I saw the driver was not injured- well, at least not visible. He was very shaken and dizzy, but that was normal! The guy had been hit by a tram! He was very lucky to have so little.
So, I went to the busstop, which was near. I thought I was so calm, but I noticed it did affect me. In the bus the driver asked: "Is everyone out?" But no one replied, so I yelled through the bus: "Is everybody out?!" I've never done that before. "Yes, everyone is out." When the bus went on I asked through the whole bus: "Can anyone push the stop button for me, I can't reach it." It took a whole 15 seconds before 1 person decided to do it- all were waiting for each other =S. Makes me wonder... what will happen if a reall accident would happen? Would they all wait till someone else called the ambulance?
Oh, btw, it was the first time I had to jump out of a tram... and I'm afraid of heights! Why didn't anyone help me when I asked for it?! Jeez..........
Anyway, it was kinda..... fun? Is that a right word? Anyway, I can't stop talking about it!!! WAI!

No comments: