Thursday, May 15, 2003

Yesterday something else happened when I went to school- the cutest little girl (age 3?) was in the tram: "Why is that man standing? Why are you standing? Don't you want to sit? Don't you like sitting down?" So cute!!!!
Today.... there was a dead raven on the schoolyard. I felt the kids didn't listen at all during my internship, but my mentor was very satisfied. What more?
Hell, I'm TIRED! Oh yes, people keep on telling me I shouldn't go online. The people I talk on the MSN are all fake and most of the time are old men. Okay..... Anyway, I said them I trust my friends. Why should they act differently? They say I should stop going on the internet or meeting people from there.
Like I will listen to them. I like my friends!! And I'm gonna keep them. Besides, if I do find out someone is lying to me (like agreeing on a meeting and then not showing up, or being someone else) they will suffer a very painful death. Don't worry.... they I'll find them!!
But, like I said, the people I talk to MSN are my friends. I trust them. I don't trust my class (stupid selfish twinkies). Enough said.

No comments: