Friday, May 23, 2003

They love me! They truely love me!
Yeah, I'm happy ^_^. Today was the last day of my internship week and I'm very proud. The goal of this internship is that I will be able to do one day alone at least. Eh... I did this whole week ALONE! Ain't I great?! And the kids...
Levi's mom told me he couldn't stop talking about me at home. Rinske says she is in love with me (she's a 5 year old girl...). All almost fight to be the one who gives me a hand. I caused a riot on elementary school ^_^. My mentor is also very proud on me and really likes me being there.
She also thinks that since I'm just an intern, I don't have to help to change the kids into new clothes if they accidentally wet their pants. Hurray! That's the most annoying part about todlers ^_^. And they cry if they can't be the closest to the door! =S. That is so weird! Jasper cried: "But I was closer to the door first!" Oi... some kids truely make a disaster out of nothing *sighs*.
The teacher from Group 5/ 3rd Grade (age 9/10) asked me if I could make a drawing on the blackboard. Theme: a portrait. She herself couldn't be in the class, so I was left alone during lunchbreak. Some kids were in the room though. I lightly first sketched the lines and all those kiddies: "What are you drawing?!" I told them they should ask their teacher that- it was a surprise. Some kids were really gazing and a girl was standing close.
So, I looked at her. "Don't move." I said and drew her hair. She went all hyper: "Look, that's my hair!" Another girl was gazing as well. "Hey, shall I draw your earring?" I asked another girl and she was happy too. I drew another girl's clothes, another girl's necklace and a boy's earring, shirt and necklace. And picked the eye color of another boy. And when the teacher came in, they all rushed at her telling what I drew from them.
She was really amazed on what I drew and loved it. Then ALL the kids suddenly ran at me: "AUTOGRAPH!" I've never been asked that before! It was so much fun ^_^.
And before I left, the kids wanted me to make another drawing especially for them, so they can color it, and when I leave that school I should make another drawing on the blackboard. And I will ^_^.
Oh yeah, one of the kids: "You are drawing DragonBall!! That's Frisia!!" And after a while: "It's Android #17! I know it for certain! Look, she really looked like #17! Especially the eyes!" And another girl: "I can't seem to look away from the girl... I keep on looking at her!"
They all said they wished they could draw like me, and I told them I worked 4 years to get to this. If they practised hard and would never give up hope, they too would be able to draw like this ^_^.
There is one bad side to my internship though... all those sniffling kids... I CAUGHT A COLD TOO!! Hehe, like it's such a big prob ^_^. I'll live.
Oh! Oh! Oh! Big news! I made sprites with bases by myself (I call them UFO dolls) and I also made 75 Sailor Moon ones. The Realm of Sailor Energy agrees on posting them! Wai! On the 1st of June (at the 4th anniversary- I'm so honoured) he promised he would post them! And he said they looked great! WAI! Just should not forget to make Serenay Moon ones ^_^. Talking about Serenay Moon... I should update! Story time!!!!

No comments: