Monday, May 05, 2003

*sighs* My last day off... and I MUST do some homework. Some of it will be easy and fast done, other things will be a pain in the ***. Should have done more like I planned. Darn. But the things I didn't do should be done easily- yeah.
It's 5th of May today. Yesterday was Death Memorial Day, today is Libertation Day and tomorrow it will be 1 year ago Pim Fortuyn was killed- my god, that I actually remembered that!
This week is so gonna be a hell. Why? Well, most of my high school friends still have the week off. Result: half of them will be gone *sighs*. Not to mention my 2 super duper best of best online friends will be gone.*saaaaaaaaad sighs* Good thing is that I will have time to from FY again. Haven't done that in a while.
Yesterday I finished restyling the site till special V. Yay me! I don't check them for errors though =S. Okay, some I do, when I know I made some mistakes- but most not. Bad, bad me >_<. By the looks of now I can post it about 2 weeks after my final school day (june 19th.). Depends on how far I am then. For a lot of things I can just simply copy most of the things and just change the background and linkdecoration so it will match. Haven't done much sprites lately *sighs*
Yeah, I sigh a lot.
And now for a complete surprise!!! A NEW QUIZ!
Kitt
Kitt, the Genie
You are Kitt. You used to be one of the main
characters, but poor you, in Serenay Moon's 1st
Movie you became what you hate most: A slave.
This time you are the one who causes the
trouble, but don't worry, you can always fix
it. You are hot tempered and hate being abused,
but don't worry. Have a bit more faith in your
friends!



Which Dream Paradox Character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

What a surprise huh?

No comments: