Sunday, June 01, 2003

Wai! Work of mine is posted at The Realm of Sailor Energy. I kinda hoped on a tad more attention though, but it's better than nothing ne? ^_^.
My nose hurts. I have a feeling that it's because of last wednesday, when my nose had a close encounter with someone's ankle in the swimmingpool.
It's hot here. Way too hot. My dad's b-day is tomorrow and I have no clue what to give =S. My sister's b-day is thursday (as well as some stupid school meeting) and I have no clue what to give. Guess what she got from her boyfriend? A set with spoons, knives and forks! They are going to buy that house! All that is left is negociating about the prize...
I drew something from my new How to Draw manga Book. I'll finish it today, as well as some school asignments. Dungeon Keeper is on a hold, I wanna draw again =D.
And in 3 weeks I'll have time for restyling as well as writing Forever Young again. I want to finish the 1st 2 seasons this summer vacation. That should be possible. And if it's possible, I wanna get a far end in season 3. And then in August or so, I'll make a site! Hurray!

No comments: