Monday, July 07, 2003

*burps* I came home at 11 am; after about 1.5 hours of swimming class. The teacher said that I should let the kids swim more than I did, because all they had to learn was a begining 'backcrawl' (don't know what the real name is; you are on your back, kick your legs and move your arms like a mill- kinda). Well, after I just gave them 5 minutes of instructions, those 5-6 years old had MORE than a beginning backcrawl!!
Anyway, it's not far from my home; 15 minutes by bike. And that woman insists I'll already give my first lesson tomorrow. It'll probably work out but dang that's fast!!
When I came home the computer freaked so I decided to move more stuff to zipdisks. I just found out it's so fake! They promise 100 mb disks, but all that fits on it is 95 mb!! THEY STOLE 5 MB! Darnit! But at this moment it's just for moving.
What more, what more? I will leave soon because I want to color a picture. Wish me luck for tomorrow's swimming lessons.
AND GUESS WHAT!! In that swimming pool works a teacher I know!! Not only that, he was responsible my sister flunked a swimming exam once. And he gave me lessons that could be best described as: no lesson at all. He hardly did a thing when he had to, never helped- aka: I really dislike him ^_^. And now he's there. He saw me... does he remember me? I bet he does.
MUAHAHAHA!!

No comments: