Friday, July 11, 2003

I so sometimes hate my life. Last night my great friends send me to bed XD. I wasn't allowed to be online from them any more, because I was so tired. How sweet from them.
So, I said good bye, walked the neighbour's dog I was watching yesterday (and today, so he stayed with us for the night) and went to bed at 9.30 (they all send me away at 9 ^_^. It takes me ages to go to bed, but I get out of bed into seconds!).
I slept peacefully...... aahhhhhh.... *happy sighs* UNTIL THAT FREAKING DOG STARTED BARKING!
Why, why haven't my neighbours taught him to be alone?! *dramatic sighs*. He barked from 1.45 am till 4 am (slept now and then; but not much), until my dad was really fed up with it, went down and yelled: "And now it's enough!! GO TO SLEEP!"
Silence.
Complete silence.
And every time he started barking from then, all we had to do was yell: SHUT UP DOMMEL!
And silence once again XD. I think he just needed to know he was not alone. In the mean while I hardly slept.
I gave some more swimming lessons today and I thought it went great. My mentor thought that kinda as well. A kid cried a LOT before swimming class and he hung on my hand the whole time. I did manage to get him walking on his own in the water and splash with water. And for some kids that's already a lot!
So, went home, cleaned up the mess Dommel made, drew a picture, prepared updates, did updates, and am now here.
Woohoo... I'll go to bed early again tonight.... at least I'll try.....

No comments: