Thursday, July 17, 2003

Something is bothering me. It's nothing big, so don't worry. It's just a dissappointment. I always thought that with the CITO, the exam that tests Elementary school kids to which high school they will go, I did good.
You can get 550 points. The national average was/is 535. I had .... 534. I had 1 point below average.
According to the CITO, I would be suited best for VBO, the lowest form of Dutch High School. And, I would have trouble with that school.
Instead of that, I did the highest form of Dutch High School: VWO.
So, the exam was so wrong. Everything turned out okay.
But.... if you always thought you were smart (not that I think that), even on elementary school... and that it turned out you were one of the dumbest according to that exam... it's kinda a dissappointment.
I thought I was better......
Anyway, my art for the contest of the Realm of Sailor Energy got accepted and guess what he said about it!!

Hi! *grin* That is the kind of snapshot fanart I'm hoping to see in the
contest. Colors, background, Who's taking a photo, who're posing, and
explanations. ^_^ Well done!
^_^ It doesn't matter whether you did win or not, what matters most is
that you're having fun doing this kind of fanart. ^_^ Having fun is most
important part of any contests. ^_^ SO I'm really glad that you entered.

Thanks, and hope you do more, ^_^

JA

Woohoo! You can see my art there soon!

No comments: