Wednesday, July 16, 2003

I so hate this world today. And it's getting worse with the minute. What is wrong with the people of this world?! I finally found out why I'm such an outcast. I thought for myself.
Gosh, if I knew that thinking for myself would be my doom, I would have stopped doing it way earlier.
Cuz what happened today? Well, after giving swimming lessons, my oh-so-bright mentor said: 'You know, I don't care myself, but.... some people might trip over the fact you don't shave yourself...'
EXCUSE ME?! Of course you care, because all the parents are gone! They don't see it! And since when it my quality measured by the fact if I do or don't shave myself?! I made that choice! Will I become a better teacher if I shave myself?!
Oh, and don't throw that crap of hygine (sp?) at me, because I'll throw it back. I wash myself often enough to pass for sanitary. Besides, about 20 years ago, hardly any woman shaved herself.
But, now, in the year 2003, you simply aren't a good person any more if you don't shave. When Julia Roberts decided not to shave herself for a while, it was in all the newspapers and all.
They say super models don't rule the world, but that's plain crap. People who disagree with me, should look at themselves closely.
It seems that nowadays, you get underneath the social ladder, if you don't:
1) Use Make - Up ('But you have to use Mascara! At least Mascara!')
2) Don't buy what's in fashion (cuz Heaven forbid, you would wear what YOU like)
3) Don't have at least 12 pairs of shoes (you can only wear one pair at the time! I have 2 pairs of shoes where I can walk on and 2 pairs of decent shoes where I can't walk long on)
4) Haven't died your hair at least once a year ('But I think that brown would look so cute on you!' HELLO?! I'M BLOND! I don't want to ruin my hair!)
5) Don't get up 2 hours before you have to leave just to do your hair ('Hey Kitt, why don't you wear something nice for a change? And your hair, why don't you do something nice with it once in a while?')
6) And, the new one, don't shave.
What's next?! That I get fired because I use the wrong tooth paste?! OH OH! Throw me in jail, I use a toothbrush WITHOUT a flexible head!
God, I'm just not ready to shave, and why should I?! I don't want to! People also told me I should pierce my ears! Hell, I get nausious when I see someone putting earrings in. The thought of a needle through my ear pales me out.
I JUST WANT TO THINK FOR MYSELF! Why is it so wrong to be me?!
I must be so wrong. I always thought inside was the most important, but I'm so wrong. In this ****** world, only the outside matters.
No wonder I flee to the digital or dream world. At least there I can be me.

No comments: