Wednesday, July 09, 2003

Mm, I'm tired. Today's swimming lessons (still need to prepare things for tomorrow) went okay, but my mentor is so rusted. At 'Logopedie' I learned that kids around the age of 4 till 7 or so, now and then have hearing loss. That's why it seems they don't pay attention to you: they sometimes simply won't hear you (it's in my 'Logopedie-book Uumie! When you get hear you can still borrow it if you want!). Not to mention those kids had ears under water! No wonder they can't hear the teachers!!
But, according to my mentor and another swimming teacher... that is not possible. Of course they hear us, they just pretend they can't hear us!!! Okay... maybe 1 kid will do that, but I have my ears underwater, all I hear is mumbling!!
But, it went cool, left and when I came home: DANG, all the furniture was gone!! As well as all the closets! Oh, don't worry, that was mend to happen. Monday we're supposed to get new furniture ^_^.
But, my dad still had to 'destroy' some closets since the movers didn't want to take those along. And, how typical, both my sister and her boyfriend were gone.
My sister often complains I don't do a thing in this house, but today I helped my dad with trashing furniture, tearing wallpapers off the wall and did half of the dishes (other half needs to be 'pre-washed' first; that's something we always do). And she? She works all day, comes home, complains I didn't do a thing, does useless things like vacuumcleaning (while she already did that the day before!!) and then says I never do a thing!
You should see the oven! It's just grose!! She NEVER cleans up things like coffee mugs, glasses and especially the oven!!
I'm so happy when she'll be gone. Sure I'll miss her, but finally that girl will be off my back!!
I also tried to sleep for an hour or 2 today. After 2 hours, I finally dozed off....
Dad: Are you asleep? No? Okay, I'm leaving now.
Finally dozing off again.....
TELEPHONE
Okay, if I'm not mend to sleep I'm staying out of it! Happy now?
And now I'm here ^_^. Woohoo!! I wrote 4 (yes, 4!) FY stories yesterday. I'm proud! Tomorrow I'll try and write again!

No comments: