Friday, July 18, 2003

Not done much today. I did that swimming course internship (don't you just love remarks from mentors like: 'I just saw you were really enthusiastic' while in reality you couldn't care less at that moment?) and found out I need about 5 more hours of internship... which means 4 more days! And I will do that the end of this vacation! Unless Uumie comes in that week, then I have to go on 4 friday evenings or so =P. (depends how long the lessons are anyway).
Went home, updated site, did some homework for next week's stupid course and watched the movie 'Minoes' with my sister. Maybe I was too tired to enjoy it, because I'm not that thrilled about it, yet I would like to see it again...
Such a cute ending! Nice kiddie movie. Too bad it's a Dutch movie friends of mine! (Okay, except for the Dutch friends- why are you ruining my teasers?! XD).
Then I went back upstairs and said: "Well, let's see how populair I am today!!" And my sister said: "Well, at least you are more populair than I am."
Excuse me?! Where is the usual: 'Gosh, get a life!!'. I now may be thinking she talked just about the internet. She has way more friends than I do! She is way more populair than me! Has to be about internet only- why else would she say that?
She also said that she considered Minoes to be a good Dutch Movie. And that most Dutch movies suck. My reply: "Well, don't worry. In a couple of years, your little sister will produce great movies! Okay, they will be Anime, but I'm Dutch."
Her usual respond: "Sure, dream on." Now: "...." No reply.
WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY SISTER?! I bet she's getting the flue. Must be that! Or maybe that she will be moving out soon. She may be out of here before the end of August. Anyway, I got permission to sleep on her room with Uumie when she comes, because my room actually has no space for an extra matrass ^_^. She was even nice with that!
Must be the flue....
Anyway, I talked long with my dad... a while ago. Probably 2 days ago or so... can't remember. And I told him what I would like to do as a job: Producing Anime, being a Voice actress or an Anime writer. But, it's the anime side ^_^. (if I get offers for other things besides Anime if I become a voice actress, I guess I will take it as well- a few people said I have a nice voice for that.).
First I guess I'll try voice acting in the Netherlands. Who knows, maybe it works. And in the mean while I can try to find out how to get Serenay Moon on tv. Anyone an idea where to start?
And I just HATE it when almost all my superduperverycoolmegatastic friends go on vacation >_<. And that I'm stuck with that stupid course!
But, happy news: I think I know the theme for the 2004 calendar: Mirror Me. Will be all female (otherwise I won't have enough characters), and I guess a lot faster done since I don't have to use my lightsource to trace pics any more.
So, what did I have so far: 2002 - Season 2 Girls (and Tiamat =P), 2003 - Main Characters in their Elements, 2004 - Mirror Me (with girls I bet you don't know yet =P).
Gosh, I keep on rambling ne? I was hoping some people were online... but they aren't.... *sad sigh*

No comments: