Friday, July 04, 2003

Woah! This morning I felt like I was going insane! Sure, I only had to do so little, but it still felt like I had way too little time. Just a feeling. I'm still stressed about it... or is it really stress? I'm probably just nervous- I so hope people will like this layout!
Not to mention I hope they will see it! I worked so hard on it, and 2 people who I asked as pre-testers had trouble viewing it! Not to mention Demi couldn't see it either.....
*prays* Please let people see it!!!
Today I also wrote episode 66 ^_^. I hope Stevo will like it. Big drama, big changes etc etc. The end of Season 3 is already coming near; just 9 more episodes.
I hope we'll be able to finish it this summer vacation; than we would have about 1.5 years to write season 4!! I hope Stevo will have an idea what to write about ^_^. I just have a few small ideas; barely enough to write a season about. I need Stevo then more than ever =D.
Okay.... just 6 till 8 business days left..... I can't wait!!! Till what? Can't tell ^_^.

No comments: