Monday, July 07, 2003

Since I'm a sheep once in a while:
5 things about your appearance that you like
1 Arms
2 Fingers
3 Feet
4 Hair
5 Do I have something worth mentioning left?

5 things about your appearance that you dislike
1 Face
2 The
3 Rest
4 Of my
5 Body (original huh?)

5 of your best friends (I have too much great friends >_< I hate picking)
1 Uumie
2 Demi
3 Stevo
4 Togepi
5 All the other friends of mine

5 numbers you like
1 13
2 7
3 21
4 3
5 18 (the only even number XD)

5 things you would like to do before you die
1 To love someone
2 Meet friends I've never met before
3 Become a famous Anime-thingie (as writer, producer or voice actress)
4 To never have to work and still have tuns of money so I can spend my days writing and drawing
5 Overcome my stupid fears

5 things you believe in
1 Friendship
2 Love at first sight
3 True love
4 That there most be more than life (fill in the way you want it)
5 Mend to be

5 teachers you have
1 I can't
2 tell since
3 the year
4 just
5 ended

5 subjects you are taking in school
1 Again, can't
2 tell since
3 the year just
4 ended, but I believe
5 something that has to do with dyslexia will come

5 things you like about surveys
1 They can be really original
2 They let you think about yourself
3 Others learn more about you
4 They are completely pointless
5 But most of the time I dislike them XD

5 things you dislike about surveys
1 They are pointless
2 Some are a bit too personal when it comes to certain questions. There are things I just don't want to know about people
3 They can be loooooooooooooooooong
4 Some questions just repeat themselves over and over again
5 And sometimes the answers are the same as well

5 songs you like
1 Bohemian Rapsody - Queen
2 Final Countdown - Europe
3 My Immortal - Evanescence
4 The Still Waters CD from the Bee Gees
5 The last Unicorn - from the same movie

5 singers/bands you like
1 Bee Gees
2 Queen
3 Blof
4 Within Temptation
5 J-pop

5 hobbies/interests
1 Drawing
2 Writing
3 Computer
4 Singing
5 Anime/ Manga (Shjoujo or something like that)

5 articles of clothing that you own that you like
1 Blue shirt
2 Blue pants
3 Black pants
4 My other Blue Shirt
5 My Blue vest

5 articles of clothing for the opposite sex that you like
1 Sunglasses XD
2 And as long
3 as it's
4 suits him well, or is
5 black (ain't I original?!)

(Because all my other friends had it)

No comments: