Thursday, July 03, 2003

The most intelligent phone conversation ever.
Me: With Kitty Ocean.
She: Do I speak with Mrs. Ocean? (do I sound THAT old?!)
Me: Depends who you need.
She: Mrs. J Ocean.
Me: That would be my DAD
She: Oh. I assume he's your life partner? (since when is my DAD my life mate?!)
Me: No, he would be my FATHER.
She: Is he here?
Me: He's temporairy not available.
She: Oh well, I can say it to you too. Your father said he was intrested in windows and blablablabla and we are in the neighbourhood soon and thought you might be intrested in a free blablabla.
Me: My dad decides things like that.
She: Oh..... *you hear her brains crack* When will I be able to contact him then?
Me: Eh... August or something?
She: Oh well, I'll call back then!!!
I wonder where she got her brains....
Anyway, checked most of the midi's, but I guess my sailormoon.com account can't handle me checking more than 55 midi's on a day XD. Oh well.
Site IS done, but somehow some people have trouble seeing it =S. I wonder why... It works with a lot of people. Tomorrow it'll open again, and I'll post new desktop wallpapers. Mm, I just remembered I had to add one link.... oh well, that can be done tomorrow.

No comments: