Saturday, July 26, 2003






What Type of Villain are You?

mutedfaith.com.

This is a good thing, right? Or not? Gosh... I wish I was an Evil Genius like Uumie! No matter, I will still take over the world as Supreme Godess of Everything. I've already got myself a Legion of Doom.





find your element
at mutedfaith.com.

I have no comments.... I think.... I don't think this is me. The Quiz was... weird. I don't know what I would do. Probably cry. Really hard.





Find your Role-Playing
Stereotype
at mutedfaith.com.

I'm more likely to cry and hide in a corner XD





Take the What Type of Friend are
You?
quiz, and visit mutedfaith.com.

Sure you can have 10 bucks!!! Why do you need it? When will I get it back?




Take the What High School
Stereotype Are You?
quiz.

But I don't wear glasses =S. But half of it is true XD.
I took this quiz a loooooooooong time ago, and then I had this:




Take the What High School
Stereotype Are You?
quiz.

I think I'm a mix of both ^_^. With a lot of geek-ism in it. Proud to be geek! At least I have brains!!

No comments: