Thursday, July 31, 2003

Bush... what to say about this president... besides the fact that he says things and then later disagrees with himself ('jezelf tegenspreken')
Lookie what I found thanks to Sol Nuada (tranlation in the second part!)

Eerst zegt hij: Homo huwelijken moeten verboden worden. Homo zijn is fout.
,,We zijn allemaal zondaars en ik waarschuw degenen die een splinter uit het oog van een ander willen halen, maar de balk in hun eigen oog niet zien. Onze maatschappij moet ieder individu respecteren.’’

First he says: Gay marriages schould be forbidden. Being gay is wrong.
"We are all sinners, and I warn against those who want to remove the splinters from the eyes of an other, but don't see the log in their own eyes. Our society should respect every individual."

Okay... so first he says that being Gay is wrong and then he says that we should respect every individual. So... a gay person isn't an individual?!
Can I please kick Bush? I'm sorry to all Bush- admireres out there, but I think Bush is DUMB and a RACIST!
Gay people are NORMAL people. What is wrong with being gay? To quote a friend of mine, who is very religious: 'If being gay is wrong, it's their problem. God will handle it then.'. There. I so agree.
And since Bush is not God, I think he should shut up. And what's this: 'We should make special schools for Gay people' crap?!
I'm so happy I live in the Netherlands... how can people in America tolerate such Racist words? I thought we learned better after World War II and the American Black/White War (what's it called?).
And then to think there is PROOVE there was messed with the elections... What will happen with the next election?

PS. We are doomed. Balkenende, our Prime Minister, will meet Bush and talk so that... well, I have no clue what the translation is on this early morning, but since Balkenende is such a kiss-up like that English Prime Minister is... Really, not kidding. If Bush says JUMP, our Government askes: How high and Which Side?

No comments: