Sunday, July 27, 2003

Not much to tell. I finally moved all the movie files from this pc to my own, and Uumie throws Suteki da Ne at me. WAI!
I also found out how to make a tiny Serenay Moon game. All I need to do is changing the pics XD. I'll give full credit- of course... if I find out who made it!! *argh*
I also composed another tiny song, but didn't tape it on my pc yet. I want to make it longer. But I have a feeling that all my songs will look alike XD. I'm not much of a composer of music.
I also found out how to customise my computer dictionairy. And may I add what a hell it has been to get my new dictionairies to work?! I had to break open the programme and add the codes manually!
Not that is was hard... pure luck actually that it was so easy. I'm so handy when it comes to copy-paste and changing the words. Surprised it works! Anyway, I'll customise the icons, the banner etc. I also downloaded a programme to change the background color. I guess I'll make 2 themes: Serenay Moon and Sailor Moon. Maybe even a BlackOut Theme. Depends on how many images I need. We'll see. I like customising. I hate the same over and over again. I also downloaded a Japanese font. I'll find our how that works sooner or later...
I do remember I dreamed last night, as well as the nights before.... but I can't seem to remember it. Something with someone hitting me in the face?
Must not forget: buy fish food. Those darn fish are looking pretty hungry at me.... (I have for about 3 meals left, and the shops won't open before tomorrow after noon). I bet they are planning to eat me.

No comments: