Thursday, July 17, 2003

Sailor moon.com, where the images from this blog are hosted, is freaking again >_<. I hope it will be normal again soon.
Worst thing about yesterday: Mom actually agreed with my mentor, my dad says I don't have to if I don't want to, but that I should stop hiding myself from the real world. I should go out more blablablabla- same old, same old. Where on earth should I go all alone?!
He did say something else though. He said I have a gift. I can do so much (wide orientated) and am quite intelligent. I can speak to an adult and a small kid at the same time, without using kiddie language to the grown up and grown up language to the kid. Within milliseconds, I can switch how to talk =S.
Woohoo, great gift dad. Okay, I should be happy with it. But that was not what I wanted to hear actually.
Don't get me wrong, I do want to go out. But to where? I'm all alone! And I have no clue where to go! It's such a big scary world out there, filled with morons and idiots who act like ignored sheep.
If only one of my friends asked me, but none of them do....

No comments: