Monday, July 28, 2003

I'm so good. *ego boost* I installed my dictionairies, but somehow my greek dictionairy refused to work. I got all those weird signs. The file said I missed an Multilanguage support thingie and I browsed on this pc to find what I was missing. Couldn't find it... then I noticed I still had a copy of the dictionairy on this pc XD. I don't know why, but somehow I ended up in one of the files that I could open and I saw one difference.... on my pc, I had the number 0. In this file, I saw the number 161....
So I changed it and HALLELUJA, it works! I so rock =P.
I also made that simple game with which I would change the images, but it seems to have a few bugs. I want to try and get that out. And if it doesn't work.... well, it's not a big bug. Very tiny detail.
What more, what more.... already checked out the snapshot contest at The Realm of Sailor Energy? My art is finally posted.
*sad sigh* Uumie is gone... for a lot of weeks... I miss her already!!
What more, what more.... I customised my computer dictionairy in a Serenay Moon theme =P.
Things to do today: Buy fishfood (I'm swearing; they want to eat me; bunch of piranhas!), do some groceries for my sister. Walk around and draw another picture for the contest.
Okay, I'm gone now. Finally huh?

No comments: