Saturday, July 12, 2003

*yawn* Still tired, but less than yesterday. I tried to go bed early again, but again it got 10.30 pm XD. I played a bit of Sailor Moon Another Story (I lost from Nabu >_<. EVIL!) and then started with Tenchi Muyo- the RPG. I think I'm not gonna like that one that much; the game play is slow!!
And at 5 am, some constructionworkers decided to work early >_<. I think someone up there doesn't want me to sleep.... or maybe down there... Who knows!
Worked today, almost fell asleep at work, was done 30 minutes early and went home. Dad and I did groceries. Doing groceries with dad is so much fun.
Me: Dad, can we take this along too?
Dad: Sure
Me: Oo, this may be handy!
Dad: Okay!
I never get so much junk when I go with mom XD. I suddenly longed for meat, so I suggested gourmetting. I was allowed to pick the meat from the butcher. I don't remember what I picked ^_^.
Then I helped my dad by bringing an old closet to the recycle centre. There were some other guys as well, and one took a door from me.
Dad: Hey, why do they help you and not me?
Me: Gosh dad, must be my fantastic charm!
After that, no one helped me any more...... =S.
And, a tip for all the boys: if you ever get a love (male or female), don't make the mistake my sister's boyfriend made! THIS IS A BIG NO-NO!!
Sister: Man, I look like hell!!
Boyfriend: But you don't have to look good.
BIG NO NO! XD

No comments: