Tuesday, July 01, 2003

Phew. What did I do today? Well, let's just say that all that's left to do is posting the adoptions and linking to the midi files for the chapters and specials (can you say: 'what a pain'?).
But, before I will upload the adoptions, I want to make 3 more dolls. I just got a brilliant idea how to change the skin color without it taking ages.
And I didn't thought I would ever say this, but I hate the sun. Yeah. Shining on my pc screen so I can't do a thing >_<.
That was my day to be short. Oh yes, and I cooked! For the first time in a year or so again! And guess what..... potatoes were great, meat was great!! And... well... how great can beans become? I hate beans, but it was the only thing that was present.
Tomorrow I'll make cauliflower. Mjam... Oh darn.... my sister's boyfriend eats along... that means sharing.... darn...
Oh well, I'm off to make 3 dolls!! Woohoo!!

No comments: