Wednesday, July 30, 2003

Have you ever done something which you knew was very wrong and yet you still did it? And then when you looked if it worked... it completely failed?! And that you were so relieved when you saw that? I can't tell you what I did, but let's just say I tried something that is not allowed and that it failed big time. And that I'm happy it failed. I'm not cut out for the illegal world ^_^. (I was at home, so it wasn't shoplifting or so)
Kitt stays Miss Goody-Goody!
Okay, not completely. There are some people on the MSN I only talk to because I am polite. And, not to mention, they completely ignore my status. If I'm set on Absent, they talk to me. If I'm on Busy, they talk to me. If I'm on Online, they DON'T talk to me.
I hate it when people do that. Only a few people (very few) have had the permission to disturb me any time they want. But they are not capable of going online now. So if I'm on Busy, that means I'm Busy people!! *growls*
My sister and I went shopping today. Bought a few new shirts. Rented Atlantis II. Loved the art, but the story was very weak =S. Especially the ending. It was still a very believable story, until Kida took Atlantis to the surface. Stupid choice. Men nowadays can't handle the power of such a crystal! The world would not become better, but destroyed in seconds!
But, that's just my faith in humanity. My sister encouraged me to eat a certain kind of pizza... but it's disgusting! I managed to get in half of it, and the other half is in the refrigirator... I'll try to eat the other half as soon as my stomach cleared down a bit =S. Mommy always taught me to clean my plate and I hate wasting food. In Africa people need food and then I would throw away it because I don't like the taste of it?!
I'm beginning to sound like my mom...... darn.

No comments: