Saturday, July 26, 2003

Demi infected me with the jewelry designing virus ^_^. Not that I started to design jewelry or so, I just suddenly have a great intrest for gems ^_^. Especially jewelry! Thanks Demi!
What more? Worked, got annoyed like hell (I need sleep) and took a shower. And darn... what a short shower that was! Usually it takes me at least half an hour to get out, but now I was done in 10 minutes.
I think I know the reason... daddy gave me my keyboard back. At the age of 11-12 years old (give or take a year) I was send on keyboard lessons, but I didn't like it that much. Oh, I did like playing, but I disliked studying. Not that dedicated huh? After about 1-2 years of keyboard lessons (I met my very first semi-boyfriend then; I mixed love with friends, but it was the first guy I was a couple with... first and last I might add. What the hell does: 'I think we don't see each other enough.' mean?! Our schools were next to each other!!!) I quit and my keyboard dusted under.
Dad finally decided that it would be best to put my keyboard on a place where it would collect even more dust: underneath his and my mom's bed. I agreed. Even though I completely paid for it, I didn't do anything with it.
But, the past few years I had the urge to play again. Today I finally saw my keyboard again... I need to clean the keys XD. I found out that there was a song in the memory of my keyboard; something I played back then!! It was my favourite song, I remember now... I just hope to find the music sheets one day again... I have a pretty good idea where to look for it. I don't know the title.
I'm very rusty at this moment, but I have a feeling that I will catch up one day. I'm not a regular player, but I like to touch the keys and hear the music.
And.... THIS IS A FIRST, I even composed 2 tiny songs! Both are barely 30 seconds long. The first has actually a lot of repeating and the same notes, but it sounds nifty for a first try.
'Can't you feel what's going on,
can't you feel it's near.
Can't you feel what's going on,
I don't want it here...'

The song is actually a bit longer, but this text fits with it ^_^. It kinda reminds me of Courage.
The second some is my first try at The Song of Hope, from Serenay Moon. I bet someone can come up with something way better, but it sounds okay. It has a lot more notes than the first song ^_^. I'm proud!
I taped all 3 songs; the one in the memory as well as the new composed ones. You can easily hear which ones were played live XD. You can hear me touching the keys.
But it's hard to tape it while all you have is a microphone! Even at top volume I couldn't play it loudly.
I also found out how I could make music videos. I already made my first ^_^. I took the Moon Crisis Make Up Henshin from Sailor Moon and Sailor ChibiMoon and pasted the beginning of 'Colours of Love' with it. It actually matched =D. I'm proud! They say that 'The Colours of Love' was an Sailor Moon Mp3, but somehow I don't think it is...
I tried to make a music video with Demi's animation Mermaid Kitty, but somehow I couldn't import it, while I can import any other avi file!! I think it has to do with the fact that Demi's animation is 0 seconds. Don't get me wrong, he DID make a movie, it just doesn't have that many frames.
Still looking for Ami's 1st Love avi files, but I think I have a few sites (who are temporairly down) who offer possibilities.
And, not that I mind, lately SkyRadio (a radiostation) airs about 2 Bee Gees songs per day. Not that I care; I adore the Bee Gees!! (Poor Robin and Barry... it's not the same without Maurice.) I just think it's...... odd ^_^

No comments: