Tuesday, December 17, 2002

about 2 years ago I had an illness in my leg what prevented me from walking a lot. Well, guess what.... IT HAS RETURNED >_<. With an annoying back ache to match. Takes me 5 minutes just to sit down! or standing up! Well, better than yesterday anyway- yesterday it took me an hour just to sit without pain.
So, I called my job. I can prepare my block, but if I'll walk it, I probably end up not being able to walk any more- it's best for me now to ease down a while....and that while saterday will be the busiest saterday of the year >_<. And actually.... I hate it that I can't go to work! I mean it! Weird huh?!
Further news: We have to interview an artist for school and today I tried to find a whole in the rules....and I did find it *very evil grin*
Me: Mister, I know an artist who has just started. Just got the first assignment (I avoided words like him or her) but really wants to go on with this! Is it okay if I pick that person?
Teacher: Sure! Actually, it would be quite fun! (I hate that teacher btw)
Me: But this person has had no artistic education at all! It's really okay?
Teacher: Yes, I can imagine it will be quite intresting..
*very evil grin again* Hehe..... I can now officially interview....MYSELF!

No comments: