Saturday, December 07, 2002

This is how my day went:
Boss: Hi Kitt! This present is because of Sint Nicolaas, this one because we worked so well during the Sint Nicolaas period and oh, before I forget, you have to start at 6 am next week instead of 7 am. Sure, you can refuse, but I don't think your colleages would appreciate that.
Me:In other words: I have no choice...........
Bwech, 6 am! Just because some people send x-mas cards; who does that nowadays anyway?! *hides printer that prints x-mascards she is gonna send* Anyway, I get paid more for it and it's only for 2 weeks...*sighs*. This means getting to bed at 8 pm to bed........
What more? I took my very first official swimming exam; for the first time I was a true examinator! Luckily all kids that showed up passed.
Oh yeah, and the Rolling Stones sold extra tickets. How I know that? I had trouble getting to work again!
Me: Good Morning! (pretending to be cheerful, while I was awake 15 minutes (yeah, I can get up pretty fast) and thinking: hell, what on earth are all these people doing here?! How on earth will I get to the stairs!)
Crowd in tiny room: Good Morning (not moving a muscle)
Me: *sigh* Excuse me, mail deliverer trying to get to her work! (in the mean while hoping you won't step on someone or their belongings, and when you finally reach the door... it's locked and they simply couldn't hear me banging... took me 5 minutes to get in!)

No comments: