Saturday, December 28, 2002

Some dreams I truly like ^_^. I went to a shop (in my dream) and bought almost everything I got my hands on ^_^. Like I had won the lottery!! *checks bank account...nope T_T* Suddenly I spotted something; a set to make your own models. And one was from Kitt! A second from Zach! I immediately bought them too! I saw an Eron one too (Eron from Blackout) and so wanted to have it. I also wanted Ray, but he was out of stock. What confused me in the store was, that how did they know about Kitt, Zach, Eron and Ray, and why did they use it without letting us know? And there was no credit or site link on the package too... =S. It was just a dream- a great dream, but just a dream ^_^.
Further more, I have 10 more minutes before I want to go further with my homework. Hopefully I have it finished quite soon so I continue my Kitt Genka Yume picture- I stopped coloring it yesterday, because...well....
I GOT MY PACKAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was so great! A CD with great songs (also Fire Soul Love and Raskiko!!!!), Luna P ball, A cute stocking, tastefull candy, pretty shells, a snowflake and....an animation to die for..... I so wished you could all see it. It was so........ incredibely amazing!
I'm not worthy of the all might Demitri Scaramanga......

No comments: