Wednesday, December 18, 2002

What to tell, what to tell.....HAS MY PACKAGE ALREADY ARRIVED?! I'm driving the people in my house nuts with that question. Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it? Is it?
More news.... I hate my mentor. Yeh, I still do. Won't stop hating him anytime soon.
Well, good news is that my sister has a scanner and that it works.... I just have to look really sweet at her if I want to scan my Genka Yume pics; just 2 more to draw! And I'm gonna CG them- way faster than with pencils ^_^. Took a while before I found out what I would dress up Aqua like..... HUSH! Almost posted a spoiler! Stupid me!
Today was my last day of school this year. Tomorrow a christmas celebration at my school to teach and friday......ah, how I love these words: FREE!!!
Can't wait till the 2nd of January......yupyup

No comments: