Monday, December 30, 2002

Man, I sure have weird dreams. I dreamed it was Thursday, when I'm going to meet Togepi from online. I'm really looking forward to that day. Anyway, We met and ate in a restaurant. Suddenly some friends of mine showed up and sat with us and they kept on eating the food I ordered for myself!
When I left, I suddenly was on some weird school trip and the mall had become some weird battlefield. People got possessed all the time and I got posessed once myself, and when I woke up I saw one of the main characters of Final Fantsay...IX I think. Weird- I don't have any Final Fantasy games.
Then, the next moment I was lost in some place that was a mix between a zoo and a themeparc. I was there with a friend, but I have no clue who she was. I was there with a boy too. I think it was Martijn from High School, but I'm not sure. Anyway, he decided to go another way, but we wanted to proove we took the right way. Almost ended up being hit by a tiny train, with loopings and all, but I finally found the gathering place.... with a great big warm pool! Wai!
And then my sister started playing with the dog and woke me up *growl, growl* I think I won from Martijn, but not sure. This is a typical dream for me- almost 3 dreams mixed through each other ^_^.
I also read the story i found back yesterday- man I was violent ^_^. But it was so cute- gave me a problem though. I want to re write that story, but it makes no sense at all! Kids fighting evil and still have time for homework?! And working for the justice?! And getting paid 2500 euro a day?!?! A nice story, but not realistic at all!

No comments: