Tuesday, December 31, 2002

Well, they are not going to change venus's voice. It's been the 3rd episode with her voice now. Oh well. At least they changed Halfmoonbeam into.... it could be best translated as CrescentBeam. It's not the same though. When you take the English word crescent, you see a crescent moon.... I think at least. The dutch word for crescent is maansikkel, aka crescent moon. So, our Crescentbeam is actually missing something. It would be better understandeble if it was Crescentmoonbeam. But hell, I'm rambling again.
Yesterday I bought a computer table with my dad, but before we can put it together I need to finish my room >_<. How on earth does he think I can do that today?!
Besides, I just remembered what day it is today...new year's eve..... darn, almost forgot about it again. And I want to draw Phoenix today. I'm a Sunrise Otaku ^_^.

No comments: