Thursday, December 19, 2002

I so hate this. Typed a huge entry......and now It's gone. Took me 15 damn minutes!!!! *annoyed*
Short version: loved the christmas dinner, but my teacher forgot to tell me he would leave early and I was sitting there; having no clue what my role would be! ARGH!
So, after sending the kids home, I cleaned up a tiny bit, but out the lights and went home. Hell, should have told me something.
(At the beginning: He: Kitt, if you have any questions, just ask! Me: okay! *today* Me: Do I need to come early? Is there something I should know? He: No! Nothing at all!)
*cries* It was such a huge entry, about understanding the comfort a religion can give! And about how the principle was really annoying with her 'hush,hush' during that christmas musical that was made by the kids. My group was the most quiet of all, but according to her not! Yes, my group, because the teacher went to Aida- that freaking musical was more important than his class.

No comments: