Wednesday, December 11, 2002

What has a simple girl to tell.... OUR BRIDGE VANISHED! The bridage that has always been there as long as I can remember suddenly has vanished? No, no demons, no nature-disasters... even worse: CITY HALL! My 'local government (major and stuff)' probably decided this bridge was too old....... darn thing has been there about 15-19 years by now!
Further news: there had been an accident with the tram, but by the time I was free from school they were.....kinda.... on scedule again. Intresting huh?!
Anyway, tonight I will get a new swimming group I will have to teach- hell, I don't even know WHAT I'm supposed to teach tonight! ^_^. Could look it up though. Yeah, I'm lazy.............
And I wanna tell something to certain people....BUT I CAN'T! Argh, how I hate keeping secrets sometimes, especially when it's not a big secret at all!! Just 2 more weeks...2 more weeks....

No comments: