Friday, December 06, 2002

What do you mean, Sint Nicolaas is gone? That poor guy has put one foot on his boat and BANG: "Welcome all! Here you hear the best Christmas Songs ever!!" Couldn't you people have waited about 2-5 more days?!
Anyway, I types part 56 yesterday. Actually I'm so mean to Stevo. I mean, he sends me a chapter after working so hard on it and BANG, 6 hours later he gets the next one from me! *sniff* I hope he doesn't think I am pushing him. You hear this Stevo? Take ALL THE TIME YOU NEED!
*sigh* Okay, first I'll type the Serenay Moon/ CCS crossover, after that I'll try to do Alena 04. And after that, the site update. I'm not really in the mood yet ^_^. And besides, it's chapter week so I'm done within 15 minutes!
The site update will be today, if I can't do Alena today I'll do it tomorrow.

No comments: