Saturday, December 21, 2002

There are 2 entries today.
The Happy Entry

I went to work today (happens more often) and do you happen to remember Evil Ellen? That girl who kept on complaining that I complained a lot and that I was always so cranky? Today, she herself complained about her job! Big Time! And a guy said something about it- and dang! That was so funny! 'I'm not complaining! Not at all! I didn't mind at all!!' *laughs* She said exactly what I always said- okay, I never said I never complained that much- but she said that if I didn't like the work I should leave. Now she does the same thing and suddenly it's okay!
The funny part? She got annoyed big time! Never seen her that cranky before!!!!

The Pissed-off Entry
I feel so.....used. I delivered some packages for a colleage because she wouldn't have the time to deliver them. I know, I shouldn't walk, but I was by bike so I didn't have to walk that much. The first place I heard something cracking through the intercom so I knew the people were at home, but couldn't hear me. So, I took the elevator up and delivered it. So far, so good- even though that woman didn't even thank me for coming upstairs especially for her!!
The second and the thirs asked if I could come upstairs, but I told them I couldn't walk stairs and they came down for me. The last package I rang the doorbell, but no one replied. Finally, when I was about to leave, someone replied.
Miss: Oh.... Actually I can't come down, can you come upstairs?
Me: Well Miss, I can't walk stairs....
Miss: Oh...*silence* I really can't come
Me: Which floor is it?
Miss: The second....
Me: *deep sigh* Well, then we;ll just have to try.
That freaking DITZ first forgot to open the door for me and if a gentleman didn't pass by I could have never gone up! And she didn't reply to the second ranging of the doorbell either! So, I went up and it went surprisingly well- but then I saw 2 doors- Neither of them having numbers!! So, which of them was the right door? I knocked on both, but neither of the inhabitants answered. So, being annoyed I said, very loud: Okay, I'm on the 2nd floor, but which one is 284?!
Suddenly a voice: Hello?
Finally!! Me: Mail deliverer! Package
That woman opened the door. No injury was visible, but then again, you can't see on the outside how terrible things are going with my leg (I'm overreacting a tiny bit- it's not that bad- I do need rest though).
Miss: Yes, I'm sorry I couldn't come downstairs. I was under the shower
WTF?!?! I pushed my leg over the limit because she was under the shower?! She could have easily come down! Just jumping into something that looks like clothes and she could have been downstairs in 5 minutes!!!
'Cant come down..' BWECH! Annoying, freaking DITZ!

More news? Still no package and finally scanned the drawings from Genka Yume. I have a birthday tonight. Bwech- those are always boring and full of smoke ~_~.
But finally.........

VACATION!

No comments: